Are you looking for a new professional challenge ?
- Are you going through a motivation crisis ?
- Are you too easily stressed in your type of work ?
- You do not know how to grow professionally ?
Allow you to identify one or more professional retraining projects by taking into account the maximum number of success factors: personal and professional history, skills, strengths and talents, personality, motivation, life plan. It is through in-depth work to bring these different elements into coherence that this coaching should help you build a new professional future while integrating different risk factors.
Who is this coaching for ?
- Who is going through a motivation crisis in his current position,
- Who sees – or will see – their position, function or profession disappearing from the company for various reasons (merger, restructuring, social plan, reorganization, personal reasons …),
- Who is looking for a new professional opportunity,
- Who wishes to anticipate an evolution in the pursuit of his career
A work of personal reflection based on specific methodological guidance developed thanks to my experience in career management and professional mobility
Generally, career coaching requires between 6 and 8 sessions of one and a half hours. Their frequency varies between two to three sessions per month. The whole process takes place over 3 months to 6 months, depending on the personalized program established.
What some of my clients say :
“I recently called on Frank to help me with my career transition and the result is more than conclusive. After an effective work on my Linked-in profile and on my CV, I quickly obtained several interviews to finally land the job of my dreams. In a few sessions, with professionalism and pragmatism, Frank was able to capture my strengths and highlight them. He helped me with great efficiency to prepare for my interviews, to enhance my background and my expertise. I can only recommend Frank to those looking for targeted and effective help.”
Erwan Saouter, Director at WBSCD (World Business Council for Sustainable Development)
“In the past, I left employers and completed training with a light heart to have accomplished my mission. For the first time, I come out of a Training, a Coaching, the heavy heart of being enriched and grown with the mission to continue to accomplish me. Thank you Frank ”
Julien Schwendeler, Manager Finance / HR / Administration
A first interview is free and without obligation on your part.
I look forward to your contact and to answering your questions in detail.